Monday, November 2, 2009

.ρετεchε-αlεxis☮* :]

Hi everyone :). My name is Peteche Alexis Braddick Bethell and I am a thirteen year old Queen's College Student in Nassau, Bahamas. I must say that i am the reason behind the re-naming of our group :) [lol sorry guys] . Thats because i was suppose to be moving from New Providence to go and live in Grand Bahama which would have been awful because there is hardly anything to do there and I've lived in New Providence for my entire life. My Favorite colour is PINK* i have three dogs. My favorite number is three (3). I'm also Miss Teen Fantasy Camp 2009 and I am honored to hold this title. I love dancing and performing. Thanks for reading the blogs of the six amazing kids :). Coz we're just totally awesome xD.
xx-Peteche ♥✩

No comments:

Post a Comment